Tuesday, 11 November 2014

week 3

This is week 3 minecraft blog!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Bobbie's minecraft blog!
This blog includes goals, padlets, photos and more!


My goal was to share ideas.
I achieved my goal when I asked Kate to see if she liked the first floor (lobby) of the hotel, for our beach.


Here are week 3 padlets we wrote our goals on the padlet.




The second padlet is our reflections





I did achieve my goal,
the bad part the day was people started making (eg. fires and rivers:(sad):


We had a tutorial from Thomas and Zain about how to make a potion (a bit to fast and tricky:D)


Before we went to minecraft we made a minecraft treaty for eg we put in no traps, share and discuss your ideas, respect other ponits of view etc...
We also added a success criteria:

sUCCESS CRITERIA 

- USE THE TREATY- PLAN IN OUR BUILD GROUPS- LISTEN TO SPEAKERS IN WHOLE CLASS DISCUSSIONS



Here are some photos!!!!!!!!!

Displaying P1040608.JPG

Displaying P1040689.JPG


If you liked this blog please comment bellow and thanks to Zain for pasting the photos, Mr Scurr for helping everybody with the minecraft session, My minecraft group (we do the beach).

2 comments:

  1. love the intro & good idea of thanking people for helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete